Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More happy news:


My first bout will be next spring (you know, because I'm being TEAMED), but I'm skating in New Hampshire Roller Derby's first ever public scrimmage this Saturday, and it would mean the world to me to see you there holding sparkly signs telling the world how much I rule. I'm one of the "Dastardly Dragons" so wear green and black and wear any dragon-related renaissance-faire crap you own. Here is the official info from the NHRD site:

Come and check out NHRD's Double Header! New Hampshire, Boston, Providence, Pioneer Valley, and Albany are coming together for one hell of a showdown!

NHRD presents...A Double Dose of Derby
Saturday, August 2
JFK Coliseum, Manchester, NH
doors at 4, first scrimmage at 5

Tickets: $5 in advance, $7 at the door. Get 'em now at www. nhrollerderby. com.

No comments: