Thursday, July 31, 2008

Doot doot doot

Getting teamed tonight. Doot doot doot.



My guess is that I'll either be a Wicked Pissah (in red) or a Nutcracker (in pink), judging by the fact that one of the other team-able skaters is a longtime Cosmonaughtie (who was out for over a year with a torn ALC and returned unteamed). I suspect that they'll either team one of each of the three team-able skaters on each team, or the Pissahs will get two and the Cosmos one because the Nuts have the largest team right now. Then again who knows? The Pissahs might get the above-mentioned former Cosmo because she's an excellent Jammer and they need jammers like whoa.

No matter what, though, it'll work out, because each team has its own strengths and weaknesses. With the league restructuring, it's almost a matter of which uniform I like the best. ;)

Man! I have no idea how this will go! GOD I can't wait until tonight. I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. Tomorrow I will buy socks in the appropriate colors and get to work on making either a tutu, a red pleated skirt, or something with a rocket on it if my logic is insanely off.

No comments: